Vice President of Enhanced Housing Health Care Services
- Job posted by Family Residences & essential Enterprises Inc.
Reporting to the President, the Vice President will oversee new and existing residential projects/initiatives that support individuals who receive enhanced medical services. The Vice President serves as a member of senior leadership and is responsible for the development of management strategies to meet priority goals. This position is responsible for ensuring that the highest degree of residential care and services are delivered and maintained to support ongoing quality outcomes. The VP with have responsibility for existing and new homes operated by FREE, Inc. whereby the individuals require enhanced care coordination and nursing/medical support.
- Responsible for the oversight of residential projects/initiatives for individuals with severe developmental disabilities, co-occurring disorders and complex medical needs.
- Plans, organizes, directs and coordinates the strategic direction of assigned division and is an active participant in the strategic planning process of the agency.
- Works in partnership with the clinical team in the development and implementation of written clinical policies and procedures and best practices that reflect the objectives of the agency’s strategic goals and the mission.
- Ensures progress toward goals and evaluates results to ensure that departmental and organizational objectives and operating requirements are met and are in line with the needs and mission of the organization.
- Oversees and implements an organizational plan for the delivery of clinical services that best meet the needs of the individual.
- Responsible for the development and management of annual operating and capital budgets.
- Responsible for identifying strategies to generate and maximize revenue.
- Promotes a culture of high performance and continuous improvement that values learning and commitment to quality.
- Maintains excellent service quality, promotes high occupancy, and supports financial goals within established budgetary guidelines.
- BA required or Registered Nurse. Advanced degree in medical field or an equivalent combination of training and professional experience strongly preferred.
- A minimum of ten years of professional senior management experience in the health care and human services field.
- Five years of professional experience working directly with persons with developmental disabilities, mental health and/or other intellectual disabilities.
- Demonstrated competency in all state, local, federal regulations and agency policies relevant to the operation of the division.
- Familiarity with OPWDD, and DOH and other state government entities required to sufficiently operate the division.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with residents, families, staff, community and state officials/surveyors, hospitals and general public.
- Strong oral and communication skills.
- Strong project management skills.
- Ability to formulate and sustain positive working relationships with colleagues.
- Ability to balance competing priorities, complex situations, and meet deadlines.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Please visit the link below to apply directly to the position on our online website: