Bay Cove Human Services, Inc. a leading Massachusetts human services organization, seeks a Clinician for our Treatment Center, an addiction treatment center focusing on opiate addicted clients with specialty programs for pregnant women, dual diagnosed individuals and persons who are HIV positive. The Center provides intensive, seven-day-a-week outpatient treatment to opiate users.
The Clinician works with a multidisciplinary team, and is responsible for providing the necessary case management and support for our patients.
We are looking for someone who strives to:
- Challenge thinking.
- Be different.
- Lead change.
Bay Cove is looking for people who are inspired and inspiring.
- Conduct intake interviews with potential clients requesting substance abuse and methadone treatment.
- Develop psycho-social formulations with recommendations for on-going treatment.
- Be responsible for the continued treatment of a caseload of clients involving family and other collateral contacts as needed.
- Be responsible for continued treatment of 2-3 support groups - group experience a plus.
- Keep appropriate and timely records of interactions including progress notes, treatment plans, discharge summaries, and statistical reporting as required.
- Participate in a variety of educational, in-service training programs, and research activities.
- Participate in community outreach and program.
- Education- Master's Degree in Social Work, Psychology or related field.
- Licensure- LICSW, LCSW, LMHC, or license eligible.
- Experience - Knowledge of the field of substance abuse.
- Understanding of modality specific issues, such as substance abuse, homelessness, trauma, and other co-occurring disorders.
- Skills - Good written and verbal skills, computer skills, record keeping, and organizational skills.
- Driving License Required? No
Keywords: Substance Abuse, Groups, Addictions, Recovery, Mental Health, Counselor, Case Management, Therapy, Care Coordination, Clinical Supervision, Clinician, Licensed Clinician
Excellent benefits package including health and dental insurance, 403(b) retirement plan, tuition reimbursement/remission, paid vacation & holidays, sick time pay, and employee referral bonuses.
Minimum Education Required