GENERAL FUNCTION: Responsible for making site visits to mental health facilities across Maryland, conducting interviews with mental health consumers and producing accurate reports. Completes special projects as needed. Reports to the CQT Director.
- Must be a self-identified behavioral health consumer or family member
- Support the values of consumer self-determination and recovery and the involvement of consumers in service monitoring and quality oversight
- Must have a driver’s license, a clean driving record and a personal vehicle for use in making site visits. Must submit to a background check.
- Must be able to work a varying weekly schedule with frequent statewide travel, including overnights.
- Must be flexible and able to adapt to changes as the program develops and grows
- Must be a self-motivated individual who displays initiative, good judgment and effective problem solving skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills. Good organizational and time-management skills. Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously while maintaining attention to detail.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work with diverse groups of individuals. Must work effectively in a team environment as well as independently with limited supervision. Ability to maintain strict confidentiality.
- General office skills and computer proficiency, including facility with Windows XP, MS Office Suite, Adobe Acrobat
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Make site visits to public mental health facilities around the state of Maryland, driving to sites and staying overnight as needed, and interview consumers using these services
- Write, review and edit Site Visit Reports, working to ensure reports are complete, clear and accurate.
- Attend meetings with providers and funders
- Special projects including but not limited to: data and file management, training, publications and outreach
- Other duties as assigned
Excellent benefits, including paid health insurance
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
All applicants must state that they are a behavioral health consumer or a close family member in their cover letter for consideration. Send cover letter with salary requirements and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 443-901-0038
No phone calls, please. All qualified applicants will be given equal consideration.