Education Pioneers Data Analyst Impact Fellowship
- Job posted by Education Pioneers Fellowship Programs
Details: $47,500 stipend ($58,000 annualized)
Education Pioneers is currently accepting applications for the EP Impact Fellowship from professionals who want to use their background in data and analytics to transform education by helping organizations analyze and interpret data to support critical and strategic decision making
Education Pioneers is a non-profit that recruits, develops, and connects Fellows to work for K-12 school districts, charter schools, and other education organizations in non-instructional roles. They use their skills to transform education from outside of the classroom to ensure every student has access to opportunities and an excellent education.
The Education Pioneers Impact Fellowship is a 10 month leadership development program for ambitious professionals. Fellows are placed on 10 month placement with leading education organizations, using existing skills and experience to make the biggest impact. Over 10 months
Fellows also participate in leadership development programming alongside a cohort of diverse peers designed to build their mindsets and K-12 knowledge necessary to become a change agent in education, grow as a leader, and build their professional network.
Fellows hold various roles depending on their placement. Previous Fellows with a background in data and analysis have:
· Performed quantitative and qualitative analysis on core strategic issues for clients and synthesize insights from these analysis for an education consulting firm
· Performed statistical analyses to support leader decision-making at a charter management organization
· Built data visualization tools and dashboards to drive accurate decision making
· Led financial reporting, budgeting processes, and resource allocation at a school district
· Promoted data-driven instruction and created sustainable teacher retention strategies
The Fellowship provides the opportunity to lead high-stakes, high responsibility work as well as training in leadership skills and K-12 education issues. After the Fellowship, Pioneers gain the unique support and networking opportunities offered by EP and our robust nationwide network of more than 3,500 Fellows and Alumni.
· Bachelor’s Degree required
· Two years of full time, professional work experience, which excludes undergraduate or graduate internships
· Authorization to work in the United States on a full-time basis for the entire program (international students eligible only if visa assistance is not required)
· Commitment to the full program term including the ability to complete 10 consecutive months of employment, attend workshops, and other mandatory aspects of the Fellowship
· Commitment to Education Pioneers’ mission and values, as well as a passion for K-12 public education
· Strategic, creative problem-solver
· Experience in data and analysis and/or project management (Professional experience outside of the classroom is strongly preferred)
· Ability to take initiative and drive results
· A track record of success in academic and professional settings
· Strong communication skills to effectively communicate with diverse colleagues and stakeholders
Timing & Benefits
· Priority application deadline is May 16th and our admissions is highly selective.
· Placements for the Impact Fellowship will begin July to September 2018
· The 10 month placement offers a $47,500 stipend ($58,000 annualized), plus benefits
· APPLY today to become a Pioneer and launch your career in education
Placement locations: Chicago, Ill| DC Metro Area | Denver, Co | Greater Boston Area | Kansas City, MO | Los Angeles, CA | Memphis, TN | Nashville, TN | Newark, NJ | New Orleans, LA| New York, NY | San Francisco Bay Area | Tulsa, OK
Education Pioneers believes it is critical for leaders in urban education to reflect the communities they serve. We actively recruit those who identify as part of historically marginalized communities, including people of color and individuals from the LGBTQIAA+ community, to join the Education Pioneers network. We support equal opportunity for all people and we strongly encourage candidates from diverse backgrounds to apply for the Fellowship.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
APPLY today to become a Pioneer and launch your career in education