2110 Story Road
We believe that all children have a fundamental right to an excellent education.
Alpha Public Schools will ensure that all of our scholars develop the academic skills and leadership habits required to succeed in college and live with integrity.
Recess Attendant, Non-Instructional Team
Do you thrive when building strong relationships and working in a fast-paced, mission-driven environment? Are you excited about ensuring all of the spaces where students learn in is exciting and functioning? Are you excited about making the campuses run effectively?
If so, Alpha’s School Recess Attendant role may be just what you’re looking for. As the Recess Attendant, you will be at the campuses daily, ensuring that students are safe, and supporting the campus. You will be a key player in ensuring our campuses are their best!
What you’ll do…
- School Support:
- Help to support students and teachers during lunch and recess
- Ensure and maintain student safety, dining etiquette, and order
You are good at…
- Problem solving: Identifying and helping to solve issues around campus
- Innovative: Creating solutions that are long term or permanent
- Results oriented: Following up on and completing a list of tasks. Self-motivated and ability to work independently.
You really set yourself apart by being…
- Able to problem-solve creatively and determinedly in the face of thorny, unexpected challenges
- Driven to deliver and inclined to operate with a strong sense of urgency and detail orientation
- Strong relationship building and communication skills
- Ability to utilize online sites and proactively monitor requests
Join our team…
To apply for this position, please submit a resume and cover letter online.
Alpha Public Schools is a network of four high-performing public charter schools founded by a group of East San José mothers dedicated to helping transform their community. We have a strong growth mindset – as individuals, as an organization, and on behalf of our students and families. We want to be better tomorrow than we are today.
As an equal opportunity employer, we hire without consideration to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, age, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status or disability. We are strongly committed to hiring a diverse and multicultural staff and encourage applications from traditionally under-represented backgrounds.
Salary is competitive and compensation includes a comprehensive benefits package.
Questions? Contact us at email@example.com
Minimum Education Required