Details: Approximately 20 hours per week. Flexible schedule, some/limited remote work is negotiable. $15-$17 per hour
11615 Hesby Street
- Assist Development Director with all development related tasks
- Donor acknowledgement letters and outreach
- Send tribute cards for tribute gifts
- Keep Exceed and Auction Tracker databases up-to-date (new addresses, emails, etc)
- Research foundation, corporate, and other funding opportunities for Development Director
- Assist Development Director with office management (supply ordering, phones/messages, organization, vendors, etc)
- Weekly financial data entry and record keeping using donor and events databases (Exceed Beyond and Auction Tracker) and posting to Quickbooks Online. Work closely with bookkeeper and Development Director on accounting reconciliation.
- Post-event data entry, reconciliation, and Auction Tracker input.
SPECIAL EVENTS ASSISTANCE
- Attend weekend and weekday heart walks and other outreach events as a camp liaison.
- After events, log contact info from interest forms.
- Assist Auction Specialist with silent auctions prior to event and at event (Gala del Sol, DAVI Golf Classic, Family Festival)
- Assist with auction décor, vendors, venue logistics, signage, and descriptions in events database (Auction Tracker)
- Assist Director with storage load in/out and organization for events
- During our Camp season, assisting with various camp program related tasks as needed.
Microsoft Office Suite (especially Excel), database experience highly preferable. Excellent computer skills and adaptability. Detail oriented. Outgoing and friendly as you will interact with many of our families and donors. Able to lift at least 25 pounds, some heavy storage loading/unloading will be needed.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Please email resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Please no calls. In your email please let us know why a part-time position is ideal for you at this time. We will contact only those we wish to interview, but thank everyone for your interest in our organization!