The Advancement Associate will work collaboratively with all members of the Advancement Team to support overall Advancement Office operations and fundraising efforts. The primary focus of the Advancement Associate will be to maintain the integrity of the donor database and input information, extract information, and run reports as needed. Additionally, the Advancement Associate will also be responsible for overseeing the NDP archives, both hard copy and digital files, while both creating a database collection and tracking procedure and guiding volunteers or other staff to assist with archive work. Finally, the Advancement Associate will assist with Advancement Events and provide support as needed, from staffing events to creative work leading up to the event, volunteer, and vendor relations, and more.
This is an entry to mid-level position (based on experience) and will give the staff member exposure to all areas of fundraising, stewardship, and constituent relations.
PRINCIPAL RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Create and edit constituent records in Raiser’s Edge, ensuring biographical and donor contact information conforms to standards established by the Advancement Office.
· Produce analytical reports and data pulls for Advancement Office as needed.
· Assist with production of the Annual Impact Report, creating donor listings from database.
· Complete special research projects in support of major, planned, and foundation giving initiatives, as requested.
· Oversee and streamline procedures for tracking constituent data in Raiser’s Edge.
· Research and create protocols for both school archives (digital and printed) and provide guidance to volunteers retained to assist in the organization of assets.
· Assist with Advancement events--staffing, creative marketing, assisting with volunteer and vendor relations, and more.
· Assist in fundraising and stewardship efforts related to annual giving—solicitations, outreach, volunteer management, marketing, and more.
· Other duties as assigned.
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
· Bachelor’s Degree required
· Two years of experience in a Development Office or equivalent environment preferred.
· Experience with constituent record management software and Blackbaud Raiser’s Edge experience preferred.
· Experience in Educational Institutional Advancement preferred.
· Experience with fundraising preferred.
· Highly detailed-oriented with a critical degree of accuracy regarding data entry and analysis.
· Ability to prioritize work and perform multiple tasks simultaneously while adhering to deadlines.
· Good interpersonal and organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills.
· Ability to understand and follow directions regarding complex policies and procedures.
· Exhibits a professional demeanor and maintains confidentiality of data and constituent information.
· Works well as a team member and independently.
· Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office applications required.
· Experience with Canva, Constant Contact, or similar products preferred.
Please apply online and include a cover letter, and resume:
Notre Dame Preparatory School is dedicated to the ideals of transformative education. Inspired by the School Sisters of Notre Dame, the school’s founding order, NDP’s dedicated, creative, and extraordinary faculty present an outstanding educational experience, simultaneously rooted in the liberal arts and relevant to today’s society. Through hands-on projects, experiential learning, and foundational coursework, NDP students think critically, solve problems creatively, and communicate clearly. Outside of the classroom, co-curricular and extra-curricular experiences develop their confidence and leadership. The school’s spiritual and justice mission, rooted in the Gospel and inspired by the SSND charism of unity, anchors students as they seek to become loving, just, and wise young women ready to change the world for the better.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY STATEMENT
Consistent with all applicable laws, Notre Dame Preparatory School will recruit, hire, train, and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, national origin, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other bases prohibited by law, provided the individual is qualified, with or without reasonable accommodations, to perform the essential functions of the job.
All employment decisions shall be consistent with the principle of equal employment opportunity, and only valid job qualifications will be required.
Notre Dame Preparatory School is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled
The Advancement Associate will work collaboratively with all members of the Advancement Team to support overall Advancement Office operations and fundraising efforts. The primary focus of the Advancement Associate will be to…