The mission of Upham’s Corner Health Committee, Inc. d/b/a Upham’s Corner Health Center / Upham’s Elder Service Plan / Upham’s Home Health Care is to provide expert, compassionate care to children and adults. Our Core Values are: Compassion and respect – For those in our care and for one another.
ABOUT OUR JOB OPPORTUNITY:
Upham’s Corner Health Center is currently seeking a Registered Nurse (RN) to join a passionate team of care givers in our Nursing/Primary Care department.
The Registered Nurse works with a diverse community health population providing follow-up, outreach and education to patients. The overall aim of this nursing role is to provide support and coordination of services to patients to improve their overall quality of care.
The Registered Nurse will perform other duties as assigned by supervisor. This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of all the activities, duties and/or responsibilities that are required of this position. Duties and responsibilities are subject to change due to business needs at any time with or without previous notice.
- Licensed Registered Nurse in the State of Massachusetts required; (B.S.N. preferred).
- Current CPR certification required.
- Two (2) years of nursing experience, preferably in ambulatory care, emergency department or community health setting.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Suite products including: Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint, etc.
- Great organization skills, detail oriented and ability to meet deadlines as required.
- Ability to remain calmed and work effectively under stressful situations in a fast-paced work environment.
- Bi-lingual in English and Spanish, Portuguese, Cape Verdean Creole or Vietnamese required.
Upham’s Corner Health Committee, Inc. offers a highly competitive benefit packet for eligible staff. Benefits currently available include Paid Time Off (PTO), Medical, Dental and Vision insurance plans, 403B retirement plan with a generous employer contribution, 12 Holidays paid, Long Term Disability, Life Insurance, Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Dependent Care Assistance Program, and much more.
Minimum Education Required