Details: Competitive salary and benefits
825 Eighth Avenue
Specialist, Gift Processing & Development Budget
The Specialist, Gift Processing & Development Budget supports WNET’s Development leadership, overseeing and coordinating gift/grant processing, and revenue tracking and analysis - ensuring accurate reporting and support of strategic directives.
Reporting to the Associate Director, Operations, the Specialist, Gift Processing & Development Budget will assist in tracking and reporting for the Individual and Institutional fundraising teams, and support key initiatives of the department. Working in collaboration with the team, the Specialist will work with and optimize the Development department’s database and receivables tracking system. Additional responsibilities include:
- Generate key weekly revenue status reports; Track restricted gifts;
- Maintain trustee and individual giving gift reports;
- Track restricted gifts and maintain project dashboard;
· Oversee Matching Gift Program, review reports and work with Development teams to increase program potential;
· Liaise with finance on budget and reconciliations;
· Work with gift officers and finance on restricted and complicated gifts including stock donations and special gifts;
- Manage and oversee gift acknowledgements and processes;
- Insure database accurately reflects budget and goals;
- Facilitate information movement within the department about programs, projects, and initiatives;
- Work with caging/lockbox vendor and management;
- Serve as the liaison for donation issues.
- Applicants must have at least 3 years of experience in development, development operations and/or financial/accounting processes, along with experience managing projects;
- Proficiency with fundraising software; query reporting and database systems management experience;
- The ability to leverage technology to build capacity, problem solve and maximize efficiency;
- Sharp analytical skills; detail-orientation with excellent organizational, time management and follow-up skills;
- Ability to exercise a high level of discretion and professional judgment.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Apply online at www.wnet.org/careers.
WNET New York Public Media
825 Eighth Avenue
New York, NY 10019
Qualified candidates only; no phone calls please. Only candidates selected for interview will be contacted.
WNET IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.