Part Time Temporary
Details: 1,000.50 Euro/month
streetfootballworld is a global NGO that harnesses the power of football to tackle some of the greatest social challenges of our time. The organisation’s work supports an international network of over 120 grassroots organisations that use football as a tool to address deep-rooted community issues, ranging from refugee integration in Ireland to gender equality in Kenya. Collectively, the network empowers more than two million disadvantaged young people per year.
- You support the financial reporting towards funders.
- You collect and analyse data for our Key Performance Indicators (KPI).
- You create reports, presentations and spreadsheets.
- You support our controlling in updating overall annual budgets and cost calculations.
- You help us to improve our controlling and reporting systems.
- You are studying business administration, finance, sports management or another relevant subject in an advanced semester.
- You have initial experience in controlling, accounting, or impact reporting.
- You are fluent in English and speak German (Level B1 or above). Spanish is a plus.
- You have very good analytical skills.
- You are an expert in Excel and you are familiar with other MS Office applications.
- A motivating work culture with flat hierarchies, lean decision-making processes and unique personal development opportunities within an internationally recognized social enterprise.
- A 12-month working student contract with 20 hours/week and a salary of 1.000,50 Euro.
Level of Language Proficiency
German a plus
Spanish a plus
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Would you like to play an active part in social change on a global level? Then get into the game and become part of our team!
streetfootballworld is an equal opportunities employer and strongly committed to diversity and building a multicultural environment. We encourage applications from all suitably qualified and experienced People!