Full Time Contract
Details: Salary commensuate with experience.
The M&E director will be responsible for the overall management and technical oversight of project monitoring, evaluation, learning support, and research efforts. He/she will develop monitoring, evaluation, and reporting (MER) systems that include appropriate indicators, baseline data, and targets, and a plan to evaluate performance and produce reporting that is timely, accurate, and complete. The M&E director has the responsibility for designing and implementing M&E systems, information analysis, and capacity strengthening activities; for developing project management and monitoring plans; and for collaborating with other M&E components within the project.
Skills and Qualifications:
- An advanced degree in research methods, statistics, biostatistics, quantitative/qualitative data analysis, public health, social/behavioral sciences, or other relevant medical or health discipline.
- At least 10 years’ work on monitoring, evaluation, and research in public health, HIV/AIDS, maternal and child health, family planning, and other infectious disease programs, as well as knowledge of monitoring results-based financing programs.
- Strong oral and written communication and presentation skills in French and English; working knowledge of Haitian Creole preferred.
- Local candidates preferred..
Level of Language Proficiency
Strong oral and written communication and presentation skills in French and English; working knowledge of Haitian Creole preferred.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
- Apply via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Include the position title in the subject line of the email.
- Attach CV or resume and a cover letter.