517 North Haskell Avenue
Part time hourly (20-25 hours per week)
ASP of Dallas
This important hourly position works with the All Stars Project of Dallas (ASPD) team and is responsible for assisting in the administrative, operations and production support for office management and program activities that are designed to extend the impact of the ASPD’s programs. This position will support the ASPD team in the work of the office, operations and production of our youth programs and spring fundraising event. This position reports to the Operations & Production Leader.
- Assist with administrative work in support of the All Stars Project of Dallas, including data inputting, budgeting and budget reporting, organizing mailings, calendaring, producing meeting and event materials and other administrative work as needed
- Assist with maintenance of office space, including meeting with and scheduling vendors, researching new vendors, and filling supply orders
- Assist in administering and producing the Talent Show Performance Workshops, MLK Event, DSY Pre-Orientation, DSY Orientation, DSY Graduation and Spring Fundraising event
- Execute aspects of production plans as directed by ASPD staff, including but not limited to setup and strike
- Coordinate event mailings and phone-call shifts to youth and volunteers
- Respond to additional tasks as requested by the Operations & Production Leader and other leaders of the ASPD
- Understanding of poverty-related issues and a commitment to creating educational and developmental opportunities for inner-city youth in outside of school contexts.
- Superb administrative skills including use of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Strong desire for community organizing
- Strong passion to work in the non-profit sector
- Ability to effectively communicate and organize the programs’ constituents including young people, volunteers and donors
- Demonstrated interest in inner-city youth development
- Valid driver’s license preferred
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Send resume and cover letter along with minimum salary requirements (Word or PDF format only) to email@example.com. Please tell us why you’re interested in this role!
Indicate “Operations Assistant, ASP of Dallas” in the subject line of your email for fastest consideration.
To learn more about All Stars Project, please visit our website at https://allstars.org/