The Technology Exchange Lab, Inc. (TEL) is seeking an energetic, values-driven self-starter to play a major role in shaping our next stage of growth. Qualified candidates will have experience in nonprofit management and familiarity with the international development sector.
Your Areas of Action:
● Implementation, management and periodic updating of TEL’s strategic plan
● Business development and program management
● Partnership development and relationship management
● Representing TEL as a spokesperson at conferences and events outside of regular working hours
● Spearhead strategic planning in coordination with the CEO
● Prospect and close new business opportunities with prospective clients and partners
● Co-design and manage development programs with community partners
● Manage program & development teams
● Provide periodic reports to TEL’s Board of Directors
- You are passionate about implementing innovative, ecologically sound, technology-based approaches to improving the lives of people around the world
- You are a self-starter who can work autonomously to translate the organization’s mission and strategy into action
- You value teamwork, and never put ego ahead of effective collaboration and meaningful results.
- You have experience working in the International Development sector
- 3-5 years of experience working with a nonprofit organization, social enterprise, start-up or other experience relevant to TEL's mission
- Bachelor’s degree required, MA preferred
- Superior writing and oral communication skills in English, additional languages are a plus
- Experience/comfort collaborating with a variety of stakeholders, including community leaders, academics, c-suite executives, and leaders in the public sector.
- Ability to travel internationally 2-4 weeks a year
- Creativity, team spirit and a sense of humor.
This is a full-time position with working hours performed in Kendall Square, Cambridge. Perks include membership to Cambridge Innovation Center, access to networking events, free daytime gym membership, snacks.
Minimum Education Required