2890 Mitchell Drive
Join the team at Tony La Russa’s Animal Rescue Foundation’s (ARF) animal shelter and education center. The primary role of this position is to provide vision, strategic planning and leadership to direct all aspects and functions of the Development Department. The individual will also provide Executive leadership to current programs and identify, define, develop and implement new opportunities for expanded organizational growth. To be successful in this role the candidate will:
- Lead the process to develop clear and measurable annual goals for all Development programs, while streamlining processes and ensuring these goals are attained.
- Build organizational capacity for capital campaign to fund future expansion, endowment growth and ensure long-term financial sustainability for increased programming.
- Identify financial resources to grow existing programs, as well as to develop new programs and opportunities.
- Hire, mentor and manage performance of direct reports to facilitate achievement of goals and personal growth of Development team members.
- Ensure objectives are met in all fundraising areas including individual gifts, membership, sustainers, major gifts, corporate support, foundation and corporate grants, board campaign, capital campaign, planned giving, and fundraising events.
Qualified candidates must have a four-year college degree (Master’s Degree preferred) with an emphasis in business, journalism, public relations or a related field and five years of experience in board development, annual campaigns, major gifts, special events, direct mail, capital campaigns, corporate and foundation giving. For a complete list of requirements and a job description, please visit ARF’s website at https://www.arflife.org/careers.
Tony La Russa's Animal Rescue Foundation is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Minimum Education Required