515 S Figueroa St
National Health Foundation is seeking a dynamic RN who has the passion and ability to perform all essential nursing management functions with an emphasis on quality of guest care, the development of licensed staff members, and oversight of all day-to-day clinical and administrative activities for NHF Recuperative Care. You will be challenged with driving our mission to both humanize and localize care for those experiencing homelessness to improve lives.
At NHF, we do meaningful, mission driven work to improve the health of individuals and under-resourced communities by taking action on the social determinants of health. Being healthy begins where we live, learn, work and play. So that is where we focus our work – in the community. NHF Recuperative Care is an integral part of the county’s comprehensive plan to end homelessness. In addition to offering a safe discharge option for hospitals, our recuperative care sites serve as alternative intake centers for the housing process, to link some of our most vulnerable neighbors to low-cost care and then to permanent housing and ongoing support.
What You Will Do:
- Utilizing your work experience and leadership skills; you will train, develop, and supervise nursing staff to ensure compliance with all applicable state and federal laws and regulations.
- In this key role, you will provide oversight to multiple Recuperative Care locations.
- You will ensure continuity and consistency in delivery and quality of services in accordance with treatment plans by providing excellent care, compassion, dignity and respect.
- You will have the autonomy to develop and implement programs to enhance guest satisfaction.
- As the team leader, you will provide oversite and administration of required documentation and records including responding to medical records audits.
- You will have the opportunity to establish and cultivate a climate necessary for continuous improvement.
What We Are Looking For:
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Registered Nurse licensed to practice in California and in good standing.
- Prior supervisory experience. While experience as a current Director of Nursing is preferred, other RN applicants who have demonstrated strong clinical leadership in other positions will also be considered.
- Must be organized, detail oriented, have the ability to handle confidential information, and to interface effectively with all levels of management.
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills required.
- Must have the ability to multi-task, problem solve, meet deadlines and follow through on work assignments in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of staff, guests, and visitors.
- Ability to travel regionally to multiple Recuperative Care sites.
What You’ll Get:
A collaborative, passionate team environment focused on serving the needs of our clients with dignity and respect. NHF is proud to offer a comprehensive benefits package including paid time off, medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short-term and long-term disability insurance, and 401k.
Salary: $80,000 - $85,000/year
Who We Are:
National Health Foundation is a nonprofit organization that works within communities to eliminate barriers to health, address the root causes of poor health, and advocate and empower under-resourced communities to find solutions that lead to lasting change. Embracing the guiding philosophy that health begins where we live, learn, work and play, the organization’s work focuses on four key areas: housing, food access, built environments and education. Visit us at http://www.nhfca.org/.
NHF is an equal opportunity employer.
NHF is proud to offer a comprehensive benefits package including paid time off, medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short-term and long-term disability insurance, and 401k.
Minimum Education Required