[SOLS 24/7 ONLY ACCEPTS APPLICATIONS FOR OPEN POSITIONS POSTED ON THEIR CAREER WEBSITE]
APPLY DIRECTLY NOW AT: https://www.sols247.org/join/
SOLS 24/7 Malaysia embraces technology as one of our educational pillars. The software development professional placement will learn and apply modern web development technologies across the education, energy and civic sectors through our programmes. The placement will also be developing front-end, back-end and mobile solutions to drive impact through our social outreach programmes.
What do I need?
- Able to commit to a minimum of 6 months to gain full exposure;
- Minimum 6 to 12 months of professional experience in the related field;
- High Proficiency in English;
- Working knowledge of the general web development landscape;
If you do not meet the requirements, we encourage you to check the Volunteer position
What will I do?
As part of the software development team, you will be actively developing applications to transform classroom education and how we learn in the digital age.
Day to day tasks include front end web and mobile development together with A/B testing and data analytics to identify learning patterns.
Not sure if you have the right skillset? We seek candidates that are willing to adapt and learn along with the shift in educational methods that we develop for our customers.
Interested candidates are advised to submit your resume and application directly at our website at https://www.sols247.org/sales-executive/
Uploading a video resume is an added advantage.
- Basic Living Allowance (if requirements are met)
- Accommodation (only Internationals)
- Visa (only Internationals)
*Note: For International applicants, based on Malaysian Immigration approval
Level of Language Proficiency
- High proficiency in English
Minimum Education Required