PO Box 65337
Founded in 1998, Shared Hope International (SHI) is a 501c3 nonprofit headquartered in Vancouver, Washington with an office in Arlington, Virginia. Our mission is to prevent, restore and bring justice to women and children victimized and vulnerable to sex trafficking. We envision a world passionately opposed to sex trafficking and a community to restoring survivors to lives of purpose, value and choice – one life at a time.
As a member of the Growth Strategies Department, this position fulfils SalesForce and technology systems oversight, maintenance and needs for the organization. This position also provides reporting and data analysis of donors and program successes to the Director of Growth Strategies.
1. Responsible for managing and maintaining health and security of Salesforce CRM
2. Recommend and integrate new technologies to improve efficiency and grow the organization
3. Working with SHI staff and Contractors and various customer service representatives to meet organizational needs and develop and deliver comprehensive solutions
4. End User support and training
5. Existing (Salesforce and Independent) Platform Management
a. Pardot Marketing Platform, Fonteva Event Registration Platform, Cloudingo Duplicate Platform and WealthEngine.
b. Responsible for maintaining database integrity, health, security and integration with Salesforce
c. Analytics support
d. End User support
e. Integrate Salesforce and all Advocate driven Online Fundraising/Registration Campaigns
New Technology Analyst/Advisor
Research, implement and customize new applications for Salesforce, training, and other business and program needs as they arise
Marketing Efforts/ Data Aggregation and Analysis
1. Prepare monthly direct mail reports
2. Ad-hoc reports as requested by direct mail & online fundraising development consultant
3. End of year reports as requested by direct mail & online fundraising development consultant
4. Create and generate monthly reports to monitor Growth Strategies fundraising goals
Develop, Streamline, and Document Policies and Procedure to Improve Processes and Data Management Systems
1. Spans Growth Strategies Department and Vancouver, WA & Washington D.C. offices
2. Work collaboratively with key stakeholders to identify, develop and establish best practices and procedures
1. Able to work independently and as a dependable team member.
2. Stays proficient and up-to-date in Salesforce and new technology.
3. Additional duties as assigned.
1. Bachelor’s degree. Degree in Business Administration, Nonprofit Administration preferred.
2. A minimum of three years SalesForce experience. Candidates with SalesForce developer
experience will be given preference. Experience with Pardot and WealthEngine preferred.
3. Self-motivated and capable of working independently and meeting deadlines.
4. Strong analytical and planning skills.
5. Able to work on a team as a collaborative and dependable member.
6. Have a positive “can-do” attitude and pleasant demeanor.
7. Professional demeanor and excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
8. Excellent written and oral skills.
9. Strong computer skills including Microsoft, Word, Excel, Power Point, and Outlook.
10. Strong organizational skills, detail orientation, and ability to multi-task.
11. Willing to travel to other locations as needed. Travel 5% or less.
1. Ability to stand or sit for prolonged duration
2. Ability to perform repetitive finger, hand, and arm movements
3. Ability to lift 25 lbs.
4. Talking-giving verbal instructions in close range, and speaking over the phone,
5. Able to perform simple math
6. Ability to utilize electronic equipment such as computer, 10-key, telephone, etc.
7. Ability to think critically and provide appropriate solution
Work location: SHI Headquarters in Vancouver, WA.
1. SHI is an “At-will” employer. This job description is provided for informational purposes only and does not form the basis of a contract.
2. This description is intended to provide an overview of the responsibilities and duties of the position. It is not all-inclusive. The incumbent in the position will be expected to perform other duties as required. The responsibilities may change over time.
Salary Scale: 50,000 – 55,000. 401K employee match available, health insurance benefit with $100 employee contribution, and performance based salary increases.
Qualified candidates should email to firstname.lastname@example.org:
1) Cover letter
3) A list of three (3) professional references with contact information (Name, Phone, and email address).
Interviews of all qualified applicants will be in-person at the Vancouver, Washington Shared Hope office. Shared Hope cannot pay or reimburse travel costs for interviewees. The desired start date will be as soon as a qualified person is found for this position.
401K employee match available, health insurance benefit with $100 employee contribution, and performance based salary increases.
Level of Language Proficiency
Minimum Education Required