SUMMARY: This role will be responsible for the development of a compelling social media strategy that aligns with the Foundation’s goals and mission to positively influence attitudes, combat hatred and inspire action.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Collaborate with the Executive Director and founders to continuously align social media strategy with the overall Foundation’s mission statement.
- Develop an operational plan to disseminate and amplify the Foundation’s voice through on-line education, awareness, crisis communication and constructive disagreement.
- Lead a team of digital media associates to ensure alignment, quality control and brand consistency with the development and delivery of content. Help foster continuous learning, growth and performance impact.
- Set measurable goals and report frequently on performance, trends and key social indicators. Use tools to adjust methodology and resource allocation.
- Leverage, develop and monitor relevant websites and social media platforms as the Foundation’s primary operating system.
- Create an editorial calendar; schedule and promote content through digital media channels
- Special projects and assignments as business dictates
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Skilled in building compelling social media campaigns to change perceptions
- Strong knowledge of influencer platforms that inspire Millennial and Gen Z audiences
- Basic understanding of Anti-Semitism and Judaism
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, proficient in excel
- Ability to stay current in technologies and trends in digital media, design tools and social media platforms
- Creative, entrepreneurial, and open-minded temperament
- Desire to join a fast-moving, startup environment where learning-by-doing is at a premium
- Bachelor’s degree
- SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES
- 3 Digital Media Associates
- PHYSICAL DEMANDS
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit and use hands
- The employee frequently is required to talk or hear
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
- Based in Foxboro, Massachusetts
- Collaborative and communal workspace
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
This company is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.