After 30 years and an initial seed capital of $30,000 from area parishes, The Resurrection Project (TRP) has grown to become a powerful and effective social enterprise that seamlessly blends community development, community organizing, and advocacy with human service delivery to create vibrant, healthier, and involved communities. Our efforts have resulted in leveraging more than $500 million in community investment.
TRP’s Community Wealth Building division builds financial empowerment and lays the foundation for economic vitality so individuals and business owners can directly invest in the community and have a visible stake in its destiny. Individuals and families are placed on the path of financial stability through financial coaching, homeownership education, foreclosure prevention, and access to affordable and appropriate financial products. TRP has a designation as a Community Development Financial Institution (CDFI) and is a managing real estate broker. These services are integrated in a branded experience titled Full Circle Homes
In support of its mission, The Resurrection Project seeks a Program Director for relief funding due to the COVID-19 pandemic. The Program Director is responsible for program workflow, staff coordination, and day-to-day client management. Program Director will oversee Program Supervisor who is responsible for training, technical assistance and support for sub-grantees.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
· Responsible for the program workflow of relief funding program.
· Manage staff coordination for the relief funding program: scheduling, job assignments, counseling, and coaching; development and training; performance evaluation; and other personnel actions in accordance with relevant policies and procedures.
· Oversee the day-to-day operations and client management.
· Assist TRP’s Director of Brand Strategy and Communications to promote relief funding program.
· Develop and implement standard of operations and help explain these to staff.
· Manages budget, evaluation methods, and reporting related to relief funding and ensures compliance
· Monitor procedures to ensure smooth operation of relief funding program and quality client services.
· Identify operational issues and suggest possible improvements.
· Manage the oversight of the department budget, staff, facilities, materials and equipment, and other assets to ensure responsible control and utilization of TRP resources.
· Provide administrative support in carrying out invoices, reports, and dashboards
· Create an inspiring team environment with a culture of open communication; provide leadership that encourages employee productivity and goal achievement.
· Set clear team goals in alignment with relief funding.
· Build, maintain, and encourage a productive working relationship with all staff members.
· Carry out supervisory responsibilities that includes planning, assigning, and directing the work of direct reports, evaluating performance, addressing complaints, and resolving problems.
· Listen to team members’ feedback and resolve any issues or conflicts.
· Maintain required job skills and core professional competencies.
· Attend and participate in required educational programs and staff meetings. This includes conferences, meetings, and trainings across the city, region, and country.
· Perform other duties as assigned.
Essential Knowledge and Skills
· Bachelor's Degree and five years’ experience in housing counseling, community development, finance, real estate, social work or related field, or equivalent experience required.
· Five years’ experience in management and staff supervision. Demonstrated management skills and ability to supervise and build teams.
· Experience in workshop development.
· Direct experience in implementation, development, and/or management of federal, state, or local housing programs and initiatives.
· Bilingual in English and Spanish preferred.
· Demonstrated ability to build relationships and work effectively with people of diverse social, faith, economic and racial/ethnic backgrounds.
· Excellent verbal and written communication; experience with marketing and sales a plus.
· Excellent organizational skills and the ability to prioritize multiple tasks and duties.
· Demonstrated public presentation skills.
· Proficient knowledge of MS Office and Internet required; Smartsheet and Salesforce preferred.
· Ability to learn, work and improve CRM systems (in particular, Salesforce CRM is a bonus)
· Highly motivated and demonstrated ability to work independently as well as part of a team, problem solve, and be persistent.
· Adhere to highest ethical standards.
· Attention to details.
Special Working Conditions and Demands
· Willingness to work flexible hours as needed; evenings and weekends required.
· Access to a car, valid driver’s license, and ability to travel within the metropolitan area and sometimes out of state.
Statement of Equal Opportunity
The Resurrection Project is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation (including gender identity), military status, disability, language (any language use not related to job duties), or any other status protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Please send resume and cover letter by email or mail. No phone calls please.
After 30 years and an initial seed capital of $30,000 from area parishes, The Resurrection Project (TRP) has grown to become a powerful and effective social enterprise that seamlessly blends community development, community organizing, and…