330 West 42nd Street
The 1199SEIU Benefit & Pension Funds provide comprehensive health, pension, and quality of life benefits to unionized workers represented by 1199SEIU United Healthcare Workers East. We are among the largest labor-management funds in the nation, covering 400,000 members and their families.
If you’re ready for the brightest career future, join us in this excellent opportunity to showcase your talents. We are currently seeking an experienced Manager for our Worksite Wellness - Admin department.
- Coordinate the schedules of Nurses, Social Workers and Health Educators for on-site and off-site events and other activities
- Work closely with Assistant Director and Medical Director to ensure operational activities are implemented and meet departmental goals
- Manage and hire direct reports in accordance with Human Resources guidelines; coach, evaluate and oversee staff development
- Develop and implement policies and procedures; monitor quality assurance; identify opportunities for performance improvement and enhanced efficiencies in departmental workflows, and coordinate activities between the programs
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to support the daily operations
- Manage transition to new software and timely submission of all the clinical data, and troubleshoot for issues with laptops and other technical support
- Ensure timely submission of clinical data
- Perform additional duties and projects as assigned by management
- Must meet performance standards including attendance and punctuality
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or Health Care Administration required
- Minimum five (5) years of progressive leadership and management experience, preferably in the health care industry; to include two (2) years supervisory experience required
- Basic skill level in Microsoft Word and Excel required
- Ability to work flexible hours, including some evenings and weekends
- Excellent verbal, interpersonal and written skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and foster positive working relationships, multi-task and meet deadlines
medical, dental, tuition reimbursement, prescriptions, no copay, 401K
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
We offer a competitive salary, an excellent fully employer-paid comprehensive benefits package and talented professional colleagues. For consideration and to apply, please visit us at http://chm.tbe.taleo.net/chm03/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=NBF1199&cws=1&rid=6945. Please mention you saw this ad in Idealist. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.