Silvermine Arts Center is currently seeking an experienced Arts Education Manager for the School of Art. This is a full-time management position with growth opportunity at a prominent, award-winning art school with over 4,000 enrollments each year and nearly 100 years of history.
This individual will have primary responsibility for the planning, development and delivery of Silvermine’s art education programs with the goals of increasing enrollments, engaging a diverse audience base and determining opportunities for continued growth. They will collaborate with and oversee our faculty of more than 60 professional teaching artists, in defining the courses and workshops offered through our School of Art. This will include in-person as well as virtual programming.
They will interface with the public, students and faculty and be the face of the Silvermine’s Art Education Program. Therefore, it is critical that the individual have strong interpersonal and communication skills, maintain a positive attitude with a friendly, patient demeanor and be able to adapt to various customer situations.
This is a full-time, non-hourly (exempt from overtime) position, which includes some evening and weekend responsibilities. This position requires the candidate be committed to high-quality arts education and arts-based community engagement and be ready and willing to work independently and as part of a team on multidisciplinary programs and projects.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
SCHOOL OF ART PROGRAM DEVELOPMENT
· Hire and oversee Teaching Artists and provide support as needed
· Work with faculty in developing program design strategies and curriculum
· Develop and schedule an ongoing calendar of multi-disciplinary art courses for adults and youth
· Coordinate production of course catalog in digital format
· Work with CEO to develop long-term goals for Education Programs and design strategies for reaching them
· Oversee the registration of all students for all programs
· Oversee and maintain the Online Registration System in all capacities
· Interface with students and parents
· Collect and evaluate student and faculty feedback on program efficacy
· Establish opportunities for area public and private schools to leverage Silvermine’s expertise and facilities in enhancing their Arts education curriculum
· Support the Development staff with education related grants/fundraising
· Manage School Scholarship program and develop relationships with community partners to augment opportunities for underserved youth
MARKETING AND SOCIAL MEDIA
· Coordinate annual Student and Faculty Exhibitions
· Experience using Education Administration Software (online registration, class management, billing & payment processing, and reporting & analytics) is highly advantageous
Silvermine Arts Center is currently seeking an experienced Arts Education Manager for the School of Art. This is a full-time management position with growth opportunity at a prominent, award-winning art school with over 4,000…
Health benefits included.
Health benefits included.