614 Grand Avenue
Cardea is a national organization that provides training, organizational development, and research and evaluation services to health and human service organizations. Our mission is to improve organizations’ abilities to deliver accessible, high quality, culturally proficient, and compassionate services to their clients. The Project Coordinator will work collaboratively with all staff to support the development and implementation of projects. This is a full-time position based in Oakland.
1. Develop and disseminate promotional materials for in-person and online events
2. Manage online registration
3. Develop and send participant confirmation letters
4. Prepare consultant contracts, expense vouchers, and purchase orders
5. Design, develop, and edit handouts and resource materials
6. Host webinars and set up online meetings
7. Provide on-site support for events and coordinate all aspects of event logistics, including serving as liaison with facility staff
8. Summarize event evaluations
9. Assist with data entry and creation of tables and figures for reports and presentations
10. Develop online surveys and summarize survey findings
1. Co-manage social media content, including LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook
2. Organize and manage project files
3. Assist with mailing list updates
4. Perform general office tasks, including answering phones, checking mail, preparing packages for shipment, and monitoring and ordering office supplies
1. Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
2. Proficiency in Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Office including Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and SharePoint
3. Proficiency in customer relationship management (CRM) tools (e.g., Microsoft Dynamics) a plus
4. Proficiency in online meeting platforms (e.g., GoToMeeting), online survey development (e.g., SurveyGizmo), and social media platforms a plus
5. Ability to proof and edit correspondence, reports and other narrative material
6. Ability to work effectively in a small, diverse team environment
7. Ability to communicate effectively with co-workers, clients, and project partners
8. Ability to organize and prioritize work assignments and ongoing duties
9. Ability to rapidly assimilate new information and adjust to dynamic work environment
Cardea offers a comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, dental, 401(K) retirement, and life and short-/long-term disability insurance. Cardea is on public transportation routes, supports flexible work schedules for employees, and is a business casual dress environment.
Cardea provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state, and local laws. Cardea complies with all applicable federal, state, and local laws that prohibit discrimination in the workplace.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Please send cover letters (with salary requirements) and resumes to CardeaJobs@cardeaservices.org by March 21.