303 Lexington Avenue
Everytown for Gun Safety is looking for a full time Recruitment Coordinator to partner with the HR lead in recruiting, assessing and hiring top talent, a key lever in the success of the organization. This person will support the administration of the end-to-end recruitment process -- from managing the flow of candidates to scheduling interviews, to completing candidate assessments and communications. Ideal candidates are strong communicators, very detail oriented, and have a knack for people and process. This position reports to the HR Manager and represents a temp-to-perm opportunity.
- Track all incoming candidates in our ATS Greenhouse. You will manage, review, and continually monitor our interview pipeline
- Work directly with candidates, recruiters, and hiring managers to facilitate the interview process from start to finish.
- Handle end-to-end scheduling of phone, video conference, and onsite candidate interviews at our offices in New York and Washington D.C. which could include booking rooms and coordinating travel
- Communicate professionally, tactfully and with the utmost diplomacy at all times, treating all candidates with dignity and respect
- Assist the management of follow up communications with candidates
- Administer rubrics and candidate assessment tools to hiring managers; and collect written feedback in a timely manager
- Help our team deliver an outstanding candidate experience through greeting candidates and ensuring that we respond to them in a timely and courteous manner.
- Posts job descriptions on career websites, newspapers and universities boards with an eye for diverse pipelines
- Assist the HR Manager in the administration of the assessment process including sending and receiving thought exercises and rubrics
- Source candidates with databases and social media (LinkedIn)
- Evaluate and screen resumes and cover letters, and refer qualified applicants to hiring manager for interviewing. May provide initial screening to obtain work history, education, training, job skills and salary requirements.
- Help the hiring team with recruiting methods and interview questions
- May attend job fairs and careers events on behalf of Everytown as needed
- 2-3 years of professional experience; at least one year of HR recruitment experience highly preferred
- Very strong written and verbal communication skills
- A knack for people and process
- The ability to prioritize and complete projects within deadline
- Baseline knowledge of HR policies and best practices
- Familiarity with HR databases, applicant tracking systems and candidate management systems
- Highly organized with excellent attention to detail
- A passion for mission driven work
- The ability to build relationship across all lines of difference
Everytown for Gun Safety is a movement of Americans fighting for common-sense policies that will reduce gun violence and save lives. Everytown is the largest gun violence prevention organization in the country with more than three million supporters and more than 125,000 donors. Our supporters include moms, mayors, survivors, and everyday Americans who are fighting for reforms that respect the Second Amendment and protect people. At the core of Everytown are Mayors Against Illegal Guns, Moms Demand Action for Gun Sense in America and the Everytown Survivor Network. Learn more at www.everytown.org and follow us @Everytown.
Candidates who identify as members of historically underrepresented groups are highly encouraged to apply. A diverse workforce and open culture are at the heart of our organization and vital to our success.
Everytown for Gun Safety provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Please apply on our website: https://everytown.org/job/?gh_jid=1111426