Reports To: VP of Operations
Under the direct Supervision of the Vice President of Operations, Call Center Analyst will assist with daily operations of high-volume calls from patients. In this role, the Call Center Analyst will be responsible for quality assurance by monitoring phone calls, communicating daily goals and metrics, track and report daily productivity and outcomes. The call center analyst will be responsible for providing feedback to call agents and coaching, hiring/firing, onboarding, training, and delegating daily responsibilities to the call center team. The right individual will be inspirational, a good coach, and motivating all while ensuring that the daily operational and quality goals are met.
• Oversee all appointment scheduling activities for The Joseph P. Addabbo Family Health Center medical offices, ensuring that all appointments are scheduled according to protocol.
• Develop annual staff and department quality improvement goals that improve staff performance and quality of services provided and ensure that Scheduling Department staff provide excellent customer service and adhere to quality standards, deadlines, and proper procedures
• Proactively identify areas for improvement by assessing, modifying, and documenting scheduling call center policies, protocols, and procedures to ensure that they are in compliance with the most current, accepted professional standards, and industry best practices.
• Work with Clinical Leadership team to coordinate provider schedules to ensure proper resources to meet patient demand, manage coverage during provider absences, and recommend resource distribution.
• Use knowledge of and experience with a variety of scheduling models and the skills to proactively suggest or initiate scheduling schemes that are aligned with organization initiatives.
• Review department reports and on-line tools regularly to ensure efficient allocation of work to resources, timely completion of downtime work, maximization of provider schedules, and drive quality improvement.
• Coordinate with IT Department to configure telephone system to automatically distribute calls uniformly among scheduling staff, report and resolve technical issues, and maintain recorded announcement menus.
• Is the subject matter expert for scheduling functionality and workflow within the Electronic Health Record.
• Coordinates with IT to design and develop EHR and phone system reports and customization to drive the operational and strategic goals of the organization.
• Work with patients and clinical staff to resolve complaints and answer questions regarding scheduling policies and procedures.
• Participate in provider staffing meetings and facilitate the preparation of provider scheduling templates.
• Creates an environment of engagement within the Call Center team practices by executing a strong collaboration and communication model.
• Document provider and scheduling staff PTO and other absences accurately in the payroll system.
• Perform other related duties as required.
This job specification does not imply that these requirements are the exclusive standards of the position. Successful Candidates will follow additional instructions and perform supplementary related duties, as may be required by the Supervisor.
• Associate’s degree in business or healthcare related field
• Three years of supervisory experience in a high-volume call center environment (healthcare-related preferred), including experience with call center statistical analysis and reporting, change management and quality improvement
• Three years of experience with Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Exceptional customer service skills.
• Strong communication skills, both verbal and in writing; bilingual (English/Spanish) or multi-lingual strongly preferred.
• Familiarity with medical and dental terminology.
• Ability to use and maximize call center software and related technology; utilize Microsoft Office Suite; effectively navigate and utilize Electronic Health Records.
• Accustomed to working in a fast-paced, high demand administrative or clinical setting.
• Minimum of six (1) year customer/patient service experience in a high volume FQHC, hospital, or call center.
PREFERRED OBJECTIVE QUALIFICATIONS:
• Bachelor's degree in business administration, operations management, healthcare or related field
• Three years of experience in the use of electronic health record software (eClinicalWorks preferred)
• Strong understanding of call center statistical analysis and reporting
• Fluency in written and spoken English and spoken Spanish
Joseph P. Addabbo Family Health Center is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Reports To: VP of Operations
Under the direct Supervision of the Vice President of Operations, Call Center Analyst will assist with daily operations of high-volume calls from…