The Office Manager for Juntos will support the organization’s office, administrative operations and its programs. He or she will report directly to the Executive Director.
- Oversee the smooth function of the office
- Regularly check messages, answer Juntos' phone and make sure calls have been returned.
- Keep all program files in order, both digitally and paper files, including financials
- Purchase office supplies as needed, work with vendors and manage accounts payable and receivable.
- Data entry of members, donors, sustainers and press contacts.
- Serve as primary administrative contact for the organization for volunteer, interns and donors.
- Intern and volunteer coordination support
- Provide administrative support for the Executive Director and staff as needed with support for events, including outreach, set-up and logistics.
- Maintain office and staff scheduling and calendar
- At least three years experience in office management in a non-profit.
- Strong computer skills; proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and databases.
- Ability to create and maintain filing and office organizing systems
- Fluency in verbal and written Spanish is preferred
- Extremely well-organized, detail-oriented, work well under pressure, handling multiple projects simultaneously while meeting deadlines.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills.
Vacation, personal and sick days package for all employees.
Minimum Education Required