World Wildlife Fund (WWF), the world's leading conservation organization, seeks a Data Entry Coordinator - Gift Processing at our Washington, DC office. The position is responsible for the maintenance and integrity of the entire WWF fundraising operations revenue database including financial data, biographic data, and data reconciliation with other programs and financial systems throughout the organization.
- Monitors and ensures the accuracy of financial information entered into fundraising operations database(s). Verifies and reconciles data entered with bank deposits recorded by lockbox vendors, online merchants and WWF cashiers. Produces summary and detail income reports and designs new reports as needed to improve verification and reconciliation process.
- Executes donation entry tasks to ensure daily accounting interface deadlines are met. Performs data entry and import batch corrections for gifts and revenue in WWF's CRM database.
- Certifies revenue figures prior to daily accounting interface. Certifies monthly revenue totals prior to close in fundraising operations and accounting systems.
- Responsible for facilitating daily and weekly communication between the lockbox vendor and WWF. Works with the lockbox vendor to resolve data-quality issues as needed and processes escalated items from the vendor.
- Oversees daily credit card activity from multiple payment processors including the import and manual entry of data. Provides daily credit card reports of revenue totals. Monitors discrepancies. Researches, enters and/or corrects all adjustments, refunds, errors and unreconciled items.
- Manages the weekly bank revenue adjustment process that is shared with the Accounting department. Reviews, verifies and enters the appropriate adjustments for bounced checks, bank notices, fraud claims, etc.
- Performs other duties as assigned
- A bachelor's degree is strongly preferred and two years of administrative, database, and/or financial experience is required.
- Fluency with spreadsheet and database applications. Proficiency with Blackbaud CRM preferred. Experience with Luminate Online a plus.
- Attention to detail and strong communication and organizational skills with emphasis on the ability to set and manage a multitude of priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work effectively with a wide range of staff and vendors
- Ability to exercise independent judgment and analysis to research and resolve reconciliation issues
- Please visit our Careers Page, job#19003, to submit an online application including resume and cover letter
- Due to the high volume of applications we are not able to respond to inquiries via phone
As an EOE/AA employer, WWF will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Minimum Education Required