237 South Desplaines Street
Title: Corporate Account Manager
Reports to: Manager of Placement Services
Cara’s mission is to unlock the power and purpose within our communities and ourselves, to achieve real and lasting success. Since 1991, Cara has placed over 3,750 at-risk individuals into permanent, quality jobs at average wages more the $2.50 higher than Illinois minimum wage and 70% one-year retention rates (20 points higher than national one-year employment retention rates for similar industries). The Placement Team is looking for an individual that has demonstrated our team’s primary customer is the corporate employment partner. We believe that focus will create as many opportunities for our participants as possible, and help us fulfill Cara’s mission. We aspire to be a trusted source of quality candidates for these companies, with a strong emphasis on employment partnerships over employment transactions and provide concierge-level service to achieve this.
Purpose: To place Cara participants into quality, permanent and temporary jobs by identifying, developing and managing a participant pipeline and collaborating with established Cara employment partners.
- Assist the Placement Team in securing quality permanent and temporary job placement for Cara enterprise participants.
- Partner with Senior Corporate Account Manager to drive results towards placement goals
- Meet or surpass established key performance indicator metrics for monthly job orders, send-outs and site visits with goal of placements.
- Manage a portfolio of employer accounts across multiple sectors, to build strong partnerships and create scalable talent pipelines.
- Manage participant pipeline across specific position verticals.
- Execute on an organized and systematic development plan for effectively marketing candidates with Cara’s unique value proposition.
- Work with participants to review job requirements and other employer expectations.
- Work directly with the Placement team through effective communication and a teamwork mentality.
- Complete accurate and timely data-entry into Salesforce.
- Uphold Cara’s mission and values.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Two to five years of experience, workforce development training (ex. Front Line Focus Institute) sales or business background preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook. Salesforce experience required.
- Shows initiative to follow-up with participants and employment partners in a timely manner.
- Has demonstrated ability to be well-organized and prioritize tasks.
- A positive attitude that is driven by a focus on possibilities and not on limitations.
- Must enjoy working with an adult population from challenged backgrounds and experiences.
- Organizational skills with the ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of unexpected obstacles.
- Effective communication skills to deliver corporate goals, respond to market trends and meet unexpected challenges involved with functioning in a fast paced sales environment.
Cara is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Cara offers for the following benefits:
• Basic Life Insurance
• Short-Term Disability Insurance
• Long-Term Disability
• Medical and Dental Insurance
• Vision Insurance
• Education/Student Loan Assistance
• AD&D Insurance
• 401(k) Retirement Plan
• Flexible Spending Account
• Pre-Tax Transportation Option
• Supplemental Life Insurance
Minimum Education Required