Details: CAI offers a competitive Salary (at 50% FTE) with excellent Benefits and working conditions.
505 Eighth Avenue
CAI is seeking a highly motivated professional for the half-time (50% FTE)/exempt position of Clinical Continuing Education Coordinator in CAI’s NYC office. The Clinical Continuing Education Coordinator works closely with the clinical division team to coordinate the accreditation of continuing education training programs. CAI is an approved provider of Continuing Nursing, Medical, Social Work and CASAC education. The Program Coordinator supports the Clinical division and serves as a liaison to other divisions throughout the organization. She/he is responsible for coordinating the documentation and reporting of all accredited training programs for CAI. This is a NYC-based position.
MAJOR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage all organizational procedures to requesting CNE/CME/SW/CASAC credits for proposed training programs across the organization
- Ongoing communication with all Project Coordinators and Administrative Assistants regarding the process for requesting CE credits
- Ongoing communication with training faculty for required paperwork and information
- Provide Nursing Director and Medical Director, and any other required staff, with accurate and timely documents for their review and approval
- Assist with oversight of LMS and Enduring Materials
- Review event monitoring with project team, attend training events/conferences when needed as monitor
- Maintain current and accurate documentation of training and accreditation files
- Maintain current and accurate documentation in QuickBase
- Organize and maintain all CE files
- Coordinate all reporting (ACCME-PARS, NJSNA/NARS, etc.) preparation and submissions
- Assist in preparing reaccreditation applications every 3 years
- Serve as expert in CE criteria/requirements across disciplines for all CAI staff
- Other duties as necessary or assigned.
EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS, MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS & OTHER REQUIRED/PREFERRED SKILLS:
· Bachelors required; MPH/MPA preferred
· Three or more years in CNE/CME coordination
· Strong coordination, project management and organizational skills; ability to prioritize and multitask
· Strong knowledge medical terminology and measuring/evaluating learning outcomes
· Excellent written/verbal communication and interpersonal skills
· Strong computer skills and experience with MS Office Suite. Desire to work in a dynamic environment.
CAI offers a competitive Salary (at 50% FTE) with excellent & appropriate Benefits and working conditions.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
For immediate consideration, EMAIL, FAX or MAIL your cover letter, resume and salary range interest to our Human Resources Department, attention: Clinical Continuing Education Coordinator (Half-time position)
Mail: CAI Human Resources - 505 Eighth Avenue, Suite 1900 - New York, NY 10018