1395 Lexington Avenue
Reporting to the Director of the Parenting Center, the Parenting Center Coordinator will complete a wide range of administrative and coordination duties to support the daily operations and programming of the Parenting Center. In collaboration with the Director, Parenting Center and Associate Director, Parenting Center, the Parenting Center Coordinator will liaise with current and potential Parenting Center patrons, as well as support teachers, faculty members and 92Y departments in relation to marketing and delivering Parenting Center programming.
- Draft and maintain records of contracts and letters of agreement for all instructors.
- Prepare and submit room set up requests and coordinate with the facilities department to ensure that rooms are properly set up, in a timely manner, with all the required furniture, equipment and materials.
- Assist in the program scheduling for all classes on a trimester basis.
- Keep current and potentially enrolled families up to date on current and future programs and activities, in conjunction with the Customer Care department.
- Support leaders with classroom supplies, ensuring that all necessary materials and equipment are in place for classes.
- Attend Parenting Center programs, including Shababa and Sing! sessions, to welcome guests and provide support to program leader.
- Working with the Marketing department, draft copy for flyer, social media and other in house marketing content. Monitor and update the Parenting Center social media pages, as required.
- Respond to families requesting information or support relating to Parenting Center’s programs and activities.
- Assist in drafting and reviewing catalog and web content, and responsible for submitting program and event updates to all relevant parties.
- Responsible for processing of invoices using Reqlogic.
- Produce reports and rosters using Tessitura.
- May be assigned other tasks and duties reasonably related to their job responsibilities.
Education, skills and experience:
- Bachelors degree
- Previous experience working in administrative capacity with keen attention to detail required.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with an articulate and welcoming telephone manner.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and demonstrate excellent time management skills.
- Prior experience in planning, coordinating and executing events, programs or classes required.
- Pro-active self starter, with the ability to work effectively both individually and in a team setting.
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point. Experience using Reqlogic and Tessitura preferred.
- Proficiency using social media platforms preferred.
- Experience and interest in early childhood education programming preferred.
Hours of work:
40 hours per week with a typical schedule of Monday to Friday 8:30am to 5:30pm with a daily 1 hour unpaid meal break. Flexibility of hours may be required, with the occasional requirement to support evening classes.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
To apply online, please visit our Careers Page here: https://external-92y.icims.com/jobs/1534/parenting-center-coordinator/job?mode=view