Details: $16 per hour
10404 34th Avenue Southwest
Be part of an amazing team of staff who provide enrichment & after school activities, teach teamwork and social emotional skills, and support children as they grow and learn. You will help provide a safe place after school, with fun-filled activities that allow children to reach their fullest potential. Under the guidance of our EDP (Extended Day Program) Coordinator, EDP staff work with students to provide after school enrichments and activities. This individual is an integral part of the Westside School faculty, supports the mission, philosophy and policies of the school.
Reports to: EDP Coordinator
Hours/Days: Monday, Wednesday, Friday 2:00pm-6:00pm. Tuesday and Thursday’s 1:00pm-6:00pm (Flexible)
-Weeks where school is on break and we have camps may be up to 8 hours per day/40 hours per week.
-Schedule is subject to change based upon programming needs and requirements. You may be asked to work at other sites within the school as needed to cover shifts.
-This position has potential to be full-time during the summer.
- Organize and lead programs and activities such as: arts and crafts, organized games, cultural activities, drama, music, story hour, sports, field trips, and other special projects and events
- Work with other staff to ensure the care and safety of participants at all times
- Must be willing to complete training for certification in First Aid/CPR, Food Handlers Permit, HIV/AIDS blood-borne pathogens education, and STARS training
- Works cooperatively under the supervision of the EDP Coordinator.
- Facilitate after school activities, classes, check-in and check-out procedures.
- Attends scheduled staff meetings as required.
- Experience with large groups of children is preferred
- Current First Aid, CPR, and Food Handlers permit a plus
- If hired, must pass criminal background check
- If hired, must provide proof of eligibility to work in the US and valid government issued ID
This is a part-time, non-benefited position. High School Youth welcomed to apply!
Minimum Education Required