115 West 31st Street
Under the direction of the Head Teacher the Assistant Teachers will execute an age-appropriate child care program for pre-school infant/toddler children and after-school program. The Assistant Teacher will be responsible conducting educational activities with the children in the classroom.
· Implements classroom curriculum.
· Works well with children and assure the growth and development of all program attendees.
· Attends program and agency staff meetings, child treatment reviews, case conferences, and supervisory sessions.
· Attends in service trainings and meetings with WIN's Children's Service Division.
· Maintains a safe, healthy, and clean child care environment.
· Participates in regular parent-child and family activities. Meet with the appropriate staff to plan and coordinate activities for the children of all ages at the program.
- High school diploma required
- Early childhood education classroom experience
- Past experience in child care environment
- Bilingual – English and Spanish helpful
Full comprehensive benefits package
Level of Language Proficiency
Bilingual in English and Spanish helpful
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Please visit our career page to apply: https://winnyc.hyrell.com/UI/Views/Applicant/VirtualStepCareers.aspx