115 East 13th Street
About Street Soccer USA
Street Soccer USA (SSUSA) is a leading national nonprofit in the use of sport for social change. SSUSA operates citywide street leagues and programs for youth 6 to 18 years old, as well as special needs populations including homeless families, adults and people in recovery. We focus our efforts on the 33% of youth who are living below the poverty line and have graduation rates between 55-65%. In our nearly 10 years of existence we have introduced our program and positively impacted the lives of over 15,000 youth and adults, and have grown to encompass 14 cities throughout the USA.
Street Soccer USA is seeking an experienced, organized, reliable and proactive Executive Assistant to support a member of our executive team. The ideal candidate is highly self-motivated, professional, and capable of managing their work load and prioritizing tasks in a fast-paced environment. This person will exercise independent judgment while managing internal and external communications and a busy calendar.
Specific responsibilities will include:
- Managing communications by email and telephone, conveying messages accurately and on a timely basis,
- Scheduling appointments, meetings, events, etc.
- Creating, editing, and proofreading reports, presentations, and correspondence using Microsoft Office applications.
- Exercising discretion and confidentiality with sensitive information.
- Providing support for ongoing and special projects.
- Maintaining files in an organized, easy to follow manner
- Minimum four years administrative support experience.
- Outstanding computer literacy, particularly with all Microsoft Office applications: Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Friendly and professional demeanor.
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills, with ability to multi-task with shifting priorities.
- Excellent follow-through skills and initiative.
- Ability to be a team player and interface with all levels throughout the organization.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required, with an undergraduate degree strongly preferred.
EOE. A Drug Free Work Place.
Minimum Education Required