- Process gifts, including downloading from various sources, importing, data entry, committing to the Salesforce CRM and supporting acknowledgement generation.
- Proactively and continually assess processes and workflows to identify opportunities for increased efficiency and data integrity
- Build dashboard reports for a more comprehensive view of fundraising activities and tracking against key organization metrics
- Maintain and Improve the level of data quality in fundraising tools, such as Salesforce, Givesmart, Classy, Formstack, QBO, donor search etc.
- Provide monthly reporting for accountant and as needed reporting for board reports and audit
- Proactively and continually assess processes and workflows to identify opportunities for increased efficiency with grant management, major donor prospecting, donor stewardship and volunteerism
- Create and continually update Standard Operating Procedures for all tasks
- Trouble shoot integration issues and respond to any user issues related to development systems
- Provide training (online and in-person) for team and follow data practices to ensure accurate data entry
- Work with external providers of data and data services
- Support event management and identify data collection needs and processes i.e., building registration list, incorporating data collection opportunities, exports/uploads between systems
- Support team with donor prospecting/segmentation and continually assess data structure needs
- Provide support for donor calls, emails, and voicemail
- Serve as office and vendor manager (inventory and supplies)
- Other Duties as required
- Must work well and collaboratively in a small team atmosphere
- Attention to detail is critical
- Entrepreneurial and organizational skills
- Ability to manage time effectively
- Participates, when needed, in Development Events
- Experience with Salesforce, Zapier, Givesmart, Double the Donation, DonorSearch, Formstack and similar tools required
- Understanding of API connections
· Salesforce Admin training
Meals on Wheels Chicago is an equal opportunity employer and, does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.