Details: The salary range for this position is $55,000 - $65,000 annually, depending on experience.
1200 12th Ave. S. Ste. 701
The Community Center for Education Results (CCER), which supports the Road Map Project initiative, is recruiting for an Executive Assistant with a successful track record supporting executive-level staff and managing dynamic projects. The Executive Assistant will join a small collaborative team in a fast-paced environment and will provide direct support to CCER’s Executive Director. Through this work, this position will support the execution of the organization’s top priorities and contribute to the effectiveness of the entire CCER team. This is a great opportunity for someone who enjoys problem solving, working in an administrative capacity, and being a member of a busy team tackling complex work. The Executive Assistant will report to the Executive Director while working closely with the broader CCER and Road Map Project teams.
WHO WE ARE
CCER is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization established in 2010 to staff and support the Road Map Project, a cradle-through-college initiative to boost student success in seven King County, Washington school districts: Auburn, Federal Way, Highline, Kent, Renton, (South) Seattle, and Tukwila. Through multisector collaboration with hundreds of organizations and individuals, the Road Map Project aims to increase equitable policies and practices in education systems to eliminate opportunity gaps, and for 70 percent of the region’s students to earn a college degree or career credential by 2030.
● Manage the Executive Director’s dynamic and complex calendar and schedule requests, employing exceptional time management skills and timely, courteous communication to a wide variety of partners including community members, funders, and education and government leaders.
● Provide administrative support to the Executive Director to facilitate the flow of work with internal staff and external partners including developing processes and brainstorming solutions.
● Provide document creation support to the Executive Director, including drafting, researching, editing, and producing materials such as reports, handouts, graphics, and presentations in coordination with internal staff and external partners.
● Support and manage the Executive Director’s meetings including correspondence, invitations, materials, logistics, greeting guests, and processing meeting minutes.
● Support the development and implementation of various projects and initiatives in a collaborative manner for effective internal communications, including occasional administrative support for CCER’s three Senior Directors as time allows.
● Other duties as assigned.
ATTRIBUTES OF A SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE
● Demonstrated personal commitment to anti-racism work, and a detailed understanding of the challenges and barriers faced by communities because of, and not limited to, race, ethnicity, class, ability, immigration status, gender, and their intersections.
● A minimum of 3-5 years of experience providing executive-level administrative assistance, managing projects, and supporting team members in a fast-paced office environment with shifting priorities.
● Strong and verifiable computer skills including Microsoft Office 365 suite, IOS operating system, Adobe Acrobat, record-keeping, and digital research.
● Proactive, deadline-driven self-starter who works well independently and on teams.
● Track record of successfully managing competing priorities using creativity, judgement, and discretion.
● The ability to anticipate needs and find creative solutions.
● Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
● Ability to be flexible in a dynamic environment where there is a sense of shared leadership and responsibility.
● Knowledge of or interest in education issues ranging from early learning through higher education.
● Ability to occasionally attend local out-of-office meetings.
Excellent benefits package, including health, vision, dental, and life insurance as well as a 401k plan with employer match. CCER is an equal opportunity employer.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Application deadline is 9:00 a.m. (Pacific Time) October 1, 2018, but position will remain open until filled.
Please email your resume or CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org including "Executive Assistant [Your Last Name]” in the subject line and indicating where you learned about this position.