384 Martin Luther King Drive
The Grants Coordinator will perform high-level administrative duties and conduct performance analysis related to fundraising and grants management, supporting activities and strategic operations designed to increase the institutional capacity of Rising Tide Capital. They will be actively involved with stewardship activities related to pre-and post-award grants management and donor relationships, data management, proposal tracking, grant reporting, and working with a team to create and implement fundraising, development and donor communications strategies.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Read grant proposal guidelines and collect, compose and/or prepare components of grant applications (e.g. proposal narratives, budgets, attachments, reports, specific inquiries, etc.) for the purpose of submitting to the appropriate funding agency
· Completion of interim and annual reports on grant progress and outcomes
· Preparation of materials such as narratives describing project activities, concept papers, detailed expenditure reports, client testimonials and anecdotal information, etc.
· Evaluation and analysis of organizational performance as it relates to grant proposals and reports
· Record and track grant awards and donations on an ongoing basis in Rising Tide Capital’s customized Salesforce database; design and run reports; work to improve the organization and flow of grants-related research, information and tasks.
· Assist with the creation and implementation of fundraising plans that incorporate a range of strategies including annual appeals, major donors, grants, corporate and individual appeals,
· Conduct prospect research to identify emerging opportunities for funding and community partnerships
· Preparation, distribution and filing of correspondence, including acknowledgement letters, and thank you letters.
· Support information sharing and coordination amongst internal departments, especially Development, Programs, and Program Evaluation
· Provide high-level administrative support in the maintenance and organization of donor and funding agency records, grant proposals and reports, contracts, calendars and timelines.
· Contribute toward organizational special projects, as needed
REQUIRED SKILLS / EXPERIENCE
In addition to being details-driven and oriented towards technology, a successful candidate will have an authentic connection to and passion for RTC's mission, alignment with our values-driven culture, and a personal disposition that maintains calm and warmth in the midst of a fast-paced work environment.
· Bachelor’s Degree with 2 to 5 years of experience
· Proficient in MS Office; familiar with Salesforce or other CRM software
· Professional and diplomatic demeanor
· Ability to make persuasive oral and written presentations
· Ability to prepare written grant proposals and reports
· Ability to work independently and wear many hats in a team environment
· Focused with meticulous attention to details
· Strong interpersonal and communication skills
· Ability to take initiative and possess a drive for delivering outstanding results
· Superior written and spoken communication skills
· Strong problem solving skills
· Creative, positive approach toward collaboration and teamwork
· Succeeds in fast paced, diverse environments
· Must have excellent time management skills and the ability to multi-task
· Evening/weekend work and occasional regional travel (Northern NJ) is required.
Major medical & Dental; 401K; generous Vacation and Holidays.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Please include a cover letter explaining why you are interested in this role.