4842 Ridge Avenue
Legacy Youth Tennis and Education’s mission is to prepare young people, especially those from under-resourced families and communities, for success as individuals and as active, responsible citizens through innovative tennis, education, life skills and leadership development programming. Our programs bring together tennis, fitness, nutrition, performance, character development and family engagement. Ultimately, Legacy provides opportunities for each individual to change their life trajectory through involvement in programs; building relationships with our outstanding coaches and mentors; and developing a purposeful identity of oneself and for one’s future.
The Director of Marketing and Sales is responsible for Legacy Youth Tennis and Education’s marketing and sales strategies, communications, and public relations to advance brand identity and broaden awareness of its mission and programs. This position acts as the visionary for all innovative marketing, communications and sales solutions.
· Responsible for creating, implementing and measuring the success of a comprehensive marketing program.
· Develop and implement communications strategy.
· Define and act as the organization’s Brand Ambassador by effectively telling Legacy’s “Story.”
· Responsible for all sales efforts.
· Develop and implement an organization style guide and ensure compliance.
· Utilize technology to increase player participation and revenue.
· Plan and oversee all advertising and promotional activities including special events, print and digital media.
· Coordinate media interest in the organization and ensure regular contact with target media and appropriate response to media requests.
· Manage the strategic and creative design and content of all marketing and communications activities and materials including: Website, social media, video production, media relations.
· Create content that highlights our mission and programs as well as a call to action.
· Ensure consistent communication of Legacy’s image and mission internally and externally.
· Develop content calendar and ensure adherence.
· Oversee revenue generating and cultivation events, projects and campaigns in collaboration with the Director of Development.
· Manage customer service.
● Other job related duties as assigned
Required Skills and Experience
● Bachelor’s degree
● Minimum of five years’ experience in marketing, communications and sales with demonstrated success, preferably in the not-for-profit sector
● Demonstrated skill, knowledge and experience in the design and execution of innovative marketing, communications and sales initiatives
● Demonstrated experience with web content management and social media
● Experience developing and managing a budget
● Excellent writing, proofreading and communication skills with experience in tailoring message to various audiences
● Excellent presentation and verbal skills.
● Proven ability to solve problems, work under pressure, meet deadlines and manage multiple priorities
● Ability to think creatively and innovatively regarding the use of technology
● Excellent teamwork and interpersonal skills
● Self-directed to regularly set and achieve individual and departmental goals.
● Positive team leader and team player
● Highly organized and detailed oriented
● High level of initiative, energy and entrepreneurial instincts
● Willingness to take on any task
● Impeccable integrity
Medical, Dental, Vision, Retirement
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Please send resume, cover letter and salary requirements to email@example.com