146 West 13th Street
City and Country School seeks a Development and Communications Associate.
Specific qualifications and responsibilities include:
- Solid experience in Raiser’s Edge, including creating queries and reports. Experience managing a Raiser’s Edge database preferred.
- Gift entry, production of gift detail reports, and reconciliation with Business Office.
- Production of gift acknowledgment letters and coordination of mailing.
- Assistance with preparation for events, including Benefit, Alumni Reunion, Leadership Donor Party, New Parent Breakfasts, Young Alumni Gathering, Special Friends’ Visiting Morning, and Meet the Grads (sending invitations and reminders, tracking RSVPs, printing name tags, staffing event, etc.).
- Data entry of auction item donations and editing in 501Auction for Benefit. (Experience in 501Auction preferable but not required.)
- Manage and edit all email communications, including our weekly community email, "This Week at C&C.”
- Schedule and generate consistent News stories and blog posts.
- Create reports from Google Analytics to inform future content generation. (Experience in Google Analytics preferred but not required.)
- Update cityandcountry.org webpages using Blackbaud software. (Experience in Blackbaud software preferred but not required.)
- Manage social media post calendar and creation, working at times with our XIIIs (8th Graders).
- Occasionally photograph and video events and day-to-day activities.
- Create and keep a formal promotion schedule for all video material to maximize impact.
- Manage photos, route proofs, and create changes memos for the designer for all design projects (print and web).
Clerical duties and general office support, including filing, photocopying, etc.
Assistance with other Development and Communications duties as assigned.
Occasional times filling in at the front desk when needed.
- Minimum of three years of experience
- Attention to detail
- Excellent writing, proofreading, and copy editing skills
- Ability to respect confidentiality
- Ability to maintain a sense of humor and grace under pressure in a busy environment
Position will be 40 hours a week with occasional early morning, evening, and weekend hours required for events. Hours will generally be split evenly between the two offices, with exceptions during busy times of year.
Candidates may apply here.
City and Country School is an Equal Opportunity Employer with interest in developing diversity within the faculty/staff and student body. City and Country School does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, age, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital or familial status, national origin, citizenship, or disability.
Minimum Education Required