Graham Windham seeks dynamic child health advocates to join our Children’s Health Homes Services program. The coordinator will carry major responsibilities for ensuring that health services for our children are coordinated with birth and foster parents, case planning and health care provider teams.
The role of the Care Coordinator does allow for a flex time schedule, flexible workplace, including working remotely and an opportunity to work full time, part time or on a six month temp assignment with Graham Windham Health Homes Program.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinates between Graham Windham, case planning, primary health care providers, birth and foster parents on health plan
- Conducts initial health and risk assessments, retrieve health history and required consents
- Utilizes various EHR (Electronic Health Record) systems for scheduling, uploading, and tracking of medical information
- Manages appointments and provides health summaries to case planners in advance of Family Assessment and Service Plan deadline
- Ensures adherence to all applicable county, state, and other regulations
- Participates in High Risk Meetings and ensures that the best provision of services is offered for “high risk” kids on caseload.
Commensurate with Experience
Level of Language Proficiency
- Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN).
- Experience and skill in providing care coordination, preferably with children and families.
- Microsoft Office and familiarity with NYS Connections system a plus and other electronic health records systems
- Excellent communication, time management and organizational skills
- Bilingual Spanish/English preferred.
- Willingness and ability to travel throughout the five boroughs of New York, Westchester County, and Long Island
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Click the URL to submit an application: https://workforcenow.adp.com/jobs/apply/posting.html?client=g-w&jobId=90228&lang=en_US&source=CC3