1011 First Avenue
Working closely with the Operations Coordinator the Operations Associate is responsible for overseeing the timely management of the gift acknowledgment system and all relevant record keeping. Will assist Operations Coordinator with other tasks as needed.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Produce donor acknowledgment letters and receipts for all gifts and maintain production file.
- Compose personalized acknowledgment letters for donors as needed.
- Run periodic reports in Raiser’s Edge to ensure all gifts have been acknowledged.
- Field donor inquiries regarding donations and acknowledgments and demonstrate exemplary customer service in all exchanges.
Skills, Licenses, and competencies required:
- Experience with Raiser’s Edge database technologies and experience with experience creating queries a plus.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and other Office applications.
Education and/or experience required:
· B.A. degree, with at least two years of work experience; fundraising and gift-processing experience a plus.
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work:
This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are 9:00 AM to 5 PM Monday - Friday. Additional night and weekend hours will be required to meet deadlines and attend events.
Working conditions and physical demands required:
- Travel for outreach, events, and meetings at least 15% of the time using a vehicle or public transportation,
Minimum Education Required