242 West 36th Street, 3rd Fl
The NYC Housing Partnership, a leading affordable housing nonprofit in New York City is seeking a qualified marketing manager to manage the marketing activities of affordable housing developments that participate in various city and state subsidy programs and on-going compliance after the rent-up and initial sales.
- Interface with city/state housing agencies, developers, managing agents, leasing agents, banks, homeownership counselors, vendors to seek eligible renters and buyers for income-restrict units that participate in subsidy programs including but not limited to Inclusionary Housing, 421-a, LIHTC.
- Review all relevant documents including regulatory agreement, administering agent agreement, grant agreements and implement all duties required according to program guidelines and regulations.
- Manage the marketing activities including submitting marketing plan for approval, placing advertisements, updating website, responding to applicants inquiries, coordinating lottery process, managing the project log book, selecting tenants with certain process and procedures, establishing waitlist, closing the project, producing on-going compliance reporting documents.
- Review applicants’ files and determine their qualifications, and in-house approve eligible applicants and submit file for agency approval.
- Work closely with supervisor, other marketing managers, and department head.
- Other duties assigned.
- Experience, knowledge and understanding of or strong interest in affordable housing, experience with HPD/HDC programs and/or marketing of income-restricted units a plus but not necessary
- Strong project management skills, results-driven, adaptable with ability to manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines.
- BA degree is required.
- High level of proficiency in Word, Outlook, and Excel.
- Excellent written and verbal and communication skills.
- Impeccable attention to detail and work quality.
- Self-starting, energetic, quick learning, resourceful, good problem-solving skills, can work independently as well as with a team.
- Bi-lingual in Spanish a plus, but not required.
- Notary public a plus.
- Authorization to work in the U.S. required.
Based in New York City. Immediate start. Salary commensurate with experience. Competitive benefits package.
Housing Partnership Development Corporation is an equal opportunity employer and affords equal opportunity to all applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, age, handicap or disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Minimum Education Required