Details: $16 - $18 hourly DOE
801 East Morehead Street
Girls on the Run International is a national nonprofit organization dedicated to creating a world where every girl knows and activates her limitless potential and is free to boldly pursue her dreams. We inspire girls to be joyful, healthy and confident using a fun, experience-based curriculum which creatively integrates running. Over 215 Councils in 50 states serve 200,000+ girls a year, and engage close to 100,000 volunteers.
Girls on the Run believes that all girls and communities should have access to our programs. We strive to eliminate barriers to participation, to continue creating programming that engages all communities, to be intentional about staff and volunteer diversity and to promote a culture of inclusion across the organization.
Reporting directly to the Business and Reporting Analyst and consistent with the mission of Girls on the Run International, the Tech and Operations Associate will be the first contact to respond to IT needs and requests from 60+ local and remote employees. This role is a combination of IT administration duties, some requiring more technical skills ranging from keeping track of various purchasing needs for IT, to assisting the setup of workstations and equipment, to maintaining a Help Desk ticketing system. This position is responsible for on/off-boarding users within multiple technical system for all 215 councils across the USA.
This job description reflects management’s assignment of essential functions; it does not prescribe or restrict the tasks that may be assigned.
Serve as technology administrator in the following areas, including but not limited to:
- All technology equipment (order, install, maintenance, inventory)
- Conference room tech support (phones, projectors, TVs)
- Manage G-Suite product
- On/off board new users: email, shared calendar accounts, phones, and multiple systems
- Assist users with access and passwords to multiple integrated software platforms
- Support for live and recorded webinars (WebEx, Google Hangouts, Skype)
- Domain name management for all Girls on the Run councils (GoDaddy)
- Printer/copier/scanner/fax machine support; General tech support
- Backup support for front desk/lobby visitors
Serve as primary IT contact for councils, providing technical assistance for incoming queries and issues related to computer systems, software, websites, learning management system, and hardware via phone, email, and screen sharing sessions
Work with 3rd party IT vendors including phone, webinar, internet, domain management, printing, and CRM companies to:
- Troubleshoot advanced technical issues
- Coordinate invoicing and payments
- Manage technology equipment by creating a hardware inventory process
- Serve as point of contact and administrator for Help Desk Support system
- Contribute content to the tech support knowledge base
- Serve as a role model for Girls on the Run
- Develop positive relationships with volunteers, community, and staff
- Any other duties deemed necessary by the Business and Reporting Analyst
- Excellent interpersonal skills with an emphasis on customer service and troubleshooting
- Self-driven to learn new software systems
- Confident in ability to learn new software with little supervision
- Extremely comfortable with technology
- Ability to work with users of all skill levels
- Enjoys problem solving
- Proven ability to communicate in a variety of written forms
- Ability to handle multiple projects and deadlines
- Flexible and adaptable
- Comfortable working with Microsoft Office products
- Takes initiative
- Associates degree in a technology related field, or relevant certifications and coursework, or working experience in a related position
- Proven ability to troubleshoot IT problems
- Proven creative problem-solving skills
- Positive, upbeat, and embraces GOTR values
- Passion for empowering girls to reach their limitless potential!
This position is offering a compensation range of $16 -$18/hour, depending on experience. Girls on the Run International offers a generous PTO plan, medical, dental and vision coverage, life insurance, short-term disability coverage, 401k plan with employer match and professional development opportunities.
Please visit https://www.girlsontherun.org/Who-We-Are/Work-With-Us. The application deadline is June 1st, 2018.
This position is an hourly, full-time position located in Charlotte, NC.
This position is offering a compensation range of $16 -$18/hour, depending on experience. Girls on the Run International offers a generous PTO plan, medical, dental and vision coverage, life insurance, paid medical leave, 401k plan with employer match and professional development opportunities.
Minimum Education Required