29 Emerson Avenue
Pathways for Children has Teaching Opportunities in our Head Start programs in Gloucester. Come join our fun and energetic team.
- Assist Lead Teacher in meeting all standards set by Head Start, NAEYC and Pathways
- Responsible for implementing individualized curriculum and guidance strategies based on Pathways’ Head Start standards for half of the children assigned to classroom in conjunction with Lead Teacher
- Provide appropriate supervision to ensure a healthy, safe and clean learning environment
- Maintain accurate, current records of observation, assessment, individualized planning, and parent contacts
- Actively participate as member of classroom teaching team Participate in training opportunities to enhance personal and professional growth.
Requirements: EEC certified as preschool Teacher, CDA or Associates degree in ECE or related field. EOE/AA
Excellent benefits: Eligible for free college courses. Health, Dental, Short-Term Disability and Life insurances. Earned Time Off (sick, vacation and personal), 12 Paid Holidays.
Minimum Education Required