Details: Commensurate with experience.
14 Wall Street
Digital Content Management
- Performing ongoing content and design updates for CCC's web site (cccnewyork.org), writing and editing blogs, and developing related content for new and existing pages of the site;
- Writing, designing, HTML coding and deploying ongoing email communications, including newsletters, event invitations, policy and research updates;
- Collaborating with staff to identify, write and design daily posts across CCC's social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram);
- Establishing and maintaining an editorial calendar, a web analytics process, and social listening process across all platforms.
- Staying up to date on best practices for the various tools that CCC uses to operate its online communications platforms,
- Mobilization & Engagement
- Planning and coordinating communications efforts aimed at expanding CCC’s network and increasing engagement through its social media platforms and e-action network;
- Exploring new opportunities to incorporate photos, videos and other interactive media into CCC’s communications strategies; exploring the potential of new platforms, such as LinkedIn and SMS texting technology for surveys;
- Collaborating with CCC staff and partners to organize periodic social media days of action, call-in days, e-advocacy campaigns, etc.
- Assisting in the communication and coordination for CCC community education events and advocacy opportunities such as Policy Briefings, advocacy days, volunteer engagement workshops, and other activities to be developed; managing outreach, attendance and other tasks as needed.
- Public Relations & Marketing
- Reviewing key NYC media outlets each morning to identify news stories that will inform and support CCC’s media outreach, social media and research and advocacy.
- Assisting in the writing and distribution of press releases, media pitches, and other media outreach activities and helping to coordinate CCC’s response to inquiries from PR consultants, press and student journalists.
- Developing and coordinating distribution strategies of CCC’s reports and publications both electronically and in hard copy.
- Collaborating with staff across CCC to develop talking points, remarks, presentations, etc for media outreach, events, conferences, and other public appearances.
- Working in collaboration with CCC’s Communications and Development teams to develop print materials about CCC, including annual reports, fact sheets, cultivation packets, presentations, and more.
- Support the work of the Development team to plan, promote and execute CCC’s annual benefits and other fundraising activities including the Celebration Breakfast, CCC Celebrates at MoMA and the year-end appeal.
Competitive benefit package
Level of Language Proficiency
In addition to English, fluency in Spanish or another language (such as; Arabic, Bengali, Chinese, French, Haitian Creole, Korean, Russian, Urdu) preferred
Minimum Education Required