Job Mission: Manage special projects and processes and energize the organization's strategic relationships within and outside the organization.
- You will streamline and coordinate the implementation of the strategic plan and follow up on institutional agendas and agreements, providing support in institutional communication and identifying new strategic opportunities.
- You will optimize the relationship with Alterna's key interlocutors, building a valuable relationship with each one.
- You will strengthen Alterna's institutional profile with key interlocutors, exploring new profiles and creating an interesting range of geographies, sectors, and key issues for the organization.
- You will identify strategic and innovative trends, patterns, opportunities, and spaces (events, publications, networks, and others), conducting research, analysis, and synthesis, and deepening knowledge and information related to the organization's strategy.
- You will support in the coordination of meetings and in the preparation of high-impact briefings and presentations.
- You will participate in the development of strategic projects and programs that require support in management and planning.
Do you want to be part of the transformation of the entrepreneurial ecosystem of Latin America?
- You have a bachelor's degree in international relations, communications, business administration, economics, or other related social sciences.
- You have worked at least two years in project management with multidisciplinary teams, enerating high impact reports and presentations; with internal and external clients.
- You have excellent skills to communicate assertively in oral and written form in a multicultural environment.
- You enjoy the whole process of creating high-level presentations and documents. You have a strong aesthetic sense.
- You are skilled at performing different types of research, analyzing and synthesizing information to generate and present key ideas and information clearly and effectively.
- You have an advanced command of the Office package (Word, Excel, Power Point).
- You are passionate about the impact entrepreneurship sector and know its dynamics.
- You are organized and proactive, can work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment, are results-oriented and adapt to challenges creatively.
- You have a passion for learning, are skilled at designing and implementing new projects and have a high attention to detail.
- Your native language is Spanish or English and you have a high level of proficiency (oral and written) in both.