6435 Frankstown Avenue
Position Overview: The CISPAC Office Manager & Bookkeeper is an essential component of our administrative team. The position is in charge of the day-to-day office operations and provides functional support to our remote staff. In addition, this position is responsible for managing and recording CISPAC’s financial transactions, generating internal financial reports and works directly with our accounting and auditing firms to ensure that our organization is fiscally well managed.
Qualifications: Must possess significant experience in bookkeeping for non-profit organizations, fund accounting and grant allocations. An Associate or Bachelor’s degree in business, accounting or another relevant field of study is ideal but not required. Proven ability to provide accurate and transparent accounting/bookkeeping operations management is a must. Human resources administration is also preferred. This position works collaboratively with other administrative and programmatic staff to support CISPAC in meeting its goals and fulfilling its mission.
- Inputs financial transactions and assigns fund allocations for financial reporting;
- Prepares contracts and invoices for our client services and follows up appropriately to ensure timely payment;
- Processes bi-weekly payroll;
- Prepares payments for vendors and expense account payments for staff;
- Works in collaboration with leadership to prepare the annual budget;
- Prepares financial reports for Leadership Team and Board of Directors and organizes documents for meetings;
- Manages vendor relationships for the organization;
- Provide administrative support for human resources by:
- Administrating employee benefits;
- Managing internal hiring process – posts employment ads, arranges interviews and prepares hire letters;
- Maintaining all employee personnel files;
- Ensures that all employees have necessary and updated clearances.
- Retains all letters of agreement, contracts, leases and other legal documents.
- Supports the procurement of all business insurance policies.
- Manages computer consulting firm, ensuring the on-going maintenance and updating of information systems and infrastructure, including hardware, software and applications.
- Maintains and manages all office equipment;
- Interfaces with facility providers so that organizational needs are met;
- Orders supplies and services, as needed, for the organization.
General CISPAC Responsibilities
- Assist with answering CISPAC phones;
- Provides excellent customer service to both staff and clients;
- Participates in designated management team and all staff meetings.
- Works collaboratively with all staff;Reports directly to Executive Director;
- Other duties as assigned.
- Benefits include: individual health insurance, disability insurance, life insurance, 403 (b) matching retirement program; generous annual leave,
Minimum Education Required