c/o Knotel (6th floor)
The Grants Officer will work to ensure all the administrative and operational aspects of the Founders Pledge deployment process are executed for our North American Members. You will be responsible for the day-to-day activities of the department, aiming to meet our ambitious targets when it comes to our community in North America.
We offer a bespoke experience for exiting and exited pledgers, which comes with a multitude of tasks and deadlines. To be successful you will need to have an impeccable attention to detail throughout the deployment process, whilst liaising with pledgers and providing legal and financial advice through our network of experts.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Help manage several parts of our CRM records:
- Member exits and bank transfers
- Deployment requests, recommendations and details
- Grant transfers and documentation
- Legal and compliance documentation
- Arrange calls and meetings with exited pledgers
- Manage charity due diligence and long-term grant accountability process
- Iteratively improve our deployment process
- Update internal process documentation and maintain North American charity compliance
- Ensure rigorous accounting of exits and deployments alongside our Financial Controller
- Prepare quarterly member account summaries and issue donation receipts
- Execute our services under the guidance of the Executive & Deployment Teams
- Find joy in having complete data and getting all the little things correct.
- Clear communication style across disparate stakeholders – internal staff, our community of pledgers, third party financial and legal specialists, and charity representatives.
- Ability to handle multiple instances of grantmaking workflows in parallel.
- Demonstrable ability in prioritizing and meeting rigid deadlines whilst multitasking
- A clear, adaptable approach when working with pledgers and third parties in multiple time zones with different requirements and deadlines
- Fluent in English - other languages would be a big plus
- Understanding of cryptocurrency and blockchain
- Someone with base understanding in tax law in various markets
Founders Pledge offers our team a competitive benefit package in order to make your work/life balance as simple as possible. This includes:
- Tiered vacation structure, starting at 20 paid days each year
- Full medical, optical and dental insurance coverage (Aetna)
- Access to both Health Savings and Flexible Spending Accounts
- 401(k) plan (Human Interest)
- Commuter benefits (WageWorks)
- Discounted membership with your choice of gym
START DATE Immediately
WHERE Our New York City Office
HOURS Full Time, 40 Hours per week
SALARY $60,000 per annum
Minimum Education Required