Details: Commensurate with experience
16 Beacon Street
The Member Services Assistant supports the public-facing programs of the Boston Bar Association (BBA), primarily the Lawyer Referral Service. The Member Services Assistant is responsible for responding to requests for legal assistance from members of the public via telephone and online. Additionally, this position is responsible for greeting and assisting members at the front desk and fielding calls from the main telephone in the afternoon hours. This position will also provide administrative support for various public service programs of the BBA. Some evening hours are required for this position.
The successful candidate will possess the following qualifications/skills:
- College degree is preferred
- Excellent customer service skills over the phone and in person.
- Highly organized with the ability to multi-task.
- Strong ability to problem solve, be proactive, and work independently.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Outlook, Excel) is required.
- Desire to work in a dynamic and fast-paced organization.
To be considered, a cover letter and resume must be submitted.
Paid vacation, sick, and personal leave; 401(k) retirement plan; Health insurance; Dental insurance; Vision insurance; Life, AD&D and LTD insurance
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
To be considered, a cover letter must be submitted with resume.