Details: Salary is commensurate with experience.
11911 San Vicente Boulevard
We are seeking a talented fundraising professional who will oversee a portfolio of existing donors and cultivate new relationships within the assigned area. S/he will identify, cultivate, solicit and steward four to five figure gifts from individual prospects and/or family foundations and will renew or upgrade existing gifts while building a pipeline of future major donors. In addition, the Development Associate will also assist in all fundraising activities to include, but not be limited to, composing and editing reports, correspondence and proposals.
A successful candidate will have:
- 4-6 years of progressive direct fundraising experience required, CFRE a plus;
- A strong knowledge of donor cultivation, donor services and solicitation and proven ability to solicit and close gifts;
- Strong interpersonal skills and comfort in interfacing with donors;
- Proven success in planning fundraising events;
- Must have excellent writing and verbal communications skills in English;
- Must have excellent computer skills (Microsoft Office and Internet) and comfort working with donor database programs, Donor Perfect preferred;
- Must be able to work strategically within a team structure as well as independently, multi-task and work under tight deadlines;
- Dependability, good time management and organizational skills and be attentive to detail; and
- Proven experience in managing and implementing development programs;
- Experience with developing and maintaining productive working relationships with board members, donors, and staff; and
- Knowledge of Holocaust history is a plus.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Please submit resume and cover letter.