Details: Depends on cluster size, approximately $20-30/hr. Approximately 10 to 40 hours per month.
Do you have a passion for cultural exchange and building relationships? Au Pair USA Local Coordinators provide local support to families and au pairs participating in our au pair program. This is the ideal position for individuals who enjoy meeting and working with people from other countries and being a mentor.
- Flexible schedule in a part-time, work from home position
- Expand your knowledge of cultures worldwide and develop lifelong connections
- Be a part of a team of professionals passionate about making a difference
- Get to know your local community and its childcare needs
- Build your local cluster and enjoy financial benefits
- Conduct an in-home interview with each prospective family
- Conduct an orientation upon the arrival of a new au pair
- Help orient your au pair to the local community
- Provide yearlong support for both the family and the au pair
- Organize a monthly cultural event for the au pairs
- Help problem solve when issues arise between a family an au pair
- Organize a Family Day event for host families and au pairs once per year
- Network within your community and engage in grassroots marketing
- Provide interim housing for au pairs during transitory periods
- Complete required record-keeping on a monthly basis
- Excellent communication skills and problem solving abilities
- Be flexible, adaptable, and reliable
- Possess marketing and sales skills
- Have a valid driver’s license
- Have access to a computer and the internet
- Recruitment of potential host families
- Able to travel to domestic trainings and conferences
- Able to provide references and submit to a background check
- Legal to work in the U.S.
Flexible schedule in a part-time, work from home position.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Please complete our online application and upload your resume and cover letter to apply today!