1341 North Delaware Avenue STE 101
Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related field preferred
At least seven years of work experience in an office environment, demonstrating progressive experience supporting executive-level staff
Preference is direct oversight and responsibility of at least one staff position preferred.
A Second Chance Inc. is currently recruiting for an Executive Assistant to provide support to the Philadelphia Regional Office. We are seeking an enthusiastic, well-organized individual with superior communication skills to fill this position. Individuals who are committed to child welfare and social services are encouraged to apply. Must be able to type a minimum of 65 wpm; Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (including Word, Excel, Publisher, and Power Point); Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills; Must be able to work independently and within a team; Confidentiality is a must.
· Serve as the administrative support for the Philadelphia Regional Office Regional Vice President by screening incoming calls and visitors, managing appointments
· Arranging luncheons and coordinating special events
· Making travel arrangements including lodging, meals, and transportation
· Typing correspondence including proposals and highly confidential materials;
· Receiving and distributing mail
· Creating visual presentations;
· Coordinating meetings and taking minutes
· Ordering supplies
· May serve as project manager for special projects, which may include planning and coordinating events.
· Work collaboratively with other Executive Assistants, VP's and other agency staff
· May serve as back up to other Executive Assistants as needed network.
· Supervise staff as needed, including any and all supervision requirements expected by ASCI and VP.
· Work on financial matters such as approving and tracking invoices and reconciliation of VP Amex Statements.
· Coordinate with Program Leadership to assist with their efforts to meet the directives of the VP and ASCI.
· Build strong relationships with VP’s Leadership Team and Staff to help ensure a climate of success for the VP’s vision and department.
· Coordinate the execution of the VP’s schedule and tasks including for priorities and timeliness.
· Current Act 33 and Act 34 Clearances
· Valid Pennsylvania Driver’s License
· Access to an insured, registered vehicle that can be used for employment
· Available to work flexible schedule (weekend hours as scheduled)
· City/County travel
- Carry agency cell phone
Reports to Sr. Vice President of Philadelphia Regional Office
A Second Chance, Inc. is an Equal opportunity Employer
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Please send resume to PROemployment@asecondchance-kinship.com